Based on the Property Transactions and E-Dealing practice guidelines.
This process template is generally based upon the “Property Transactions and E-Dealing Practice Guidelines” published by the New Zealand Law Society’s Property Law Section in July 2012.
This template walks the user through the typical steps involved in representing the Purchaser or the Vendor.
- Acting for Purchaser/Vendor?
A range of self-generating sample document templates are included, such as:
- Bank Docs to Bank
- Blank Document
- Blank Letter to Client
- Blank Letter to Other Party Lawyer
- Body Corporate Insurance Request
- Cancelled Agreement Confirmation to Lawyer
- Client Meeting Checklist
- Clients Authority to Disburse Funds
- Clients Authority to Pay Funds to Solicitor
- E-Dealing Checklist (Purchaser)
- E-Dealing Checklist (Vendor)
- Fees and Disbursements Letter
- Initial Letter to Agent
- Initial Letter to Other Party Lawyer
- Mortgage Discharge Request
- New Landlord Details to Tenant
- Notices of Sales
- Payment Confirmation to Other Party Lawyer
- Post Registration Letter to Bank
- Post Registration Letter to Client
- Release of Keys
- Section 147 Request
- Settlement Notice
- Settlement Statement
- Settlement Statement Cover Sheet
- Solicitors Undertakings
- Special Water Meter Reading Request
- Tenant to Vacate Property
- Unconditional Notice
The system additions, workflows, and/or document templates contained in this add-on are included as examples only, and you are solely responsible for configuring the system to meet your needs and to comply with local regulatory requirements. We update and maintain this add-on as per our third-party liaison recommendations, but cannot guarantee the contents will always remain up-to-date for your region. Actionstep and other providers will not be liable under the law of tort, contract or otherwise for any loss of profits or any indirect or consequential loss or damage, however caused, arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this add-on.