Deeds Management, with reminders and Secure Document Exchange (SDX).
- Upload and storage of electronic copies of document(s)
- Share document with clients using a Secure Document Exchange (SDX) portal
- Secure “Chat” feature records conversations related to documents
- Set diary dates for future actions, with reminders via txt or email
- Record file notes and emails related to the Deeds
- Upload supporting documents/photos/videos, etc
- Powerful search feature lets you quickly locate deeds on file
Secure Document Exchange (SDX)
You can use Actionstep’s built-in secure portal to share your deed documents with your clients, and selectively enable client access on a document-by-document basis. When a client is granted access to a matter they will receive an email with a link to login. Once they have set a password they will be able to see the documents you have granted them access to. An audit trail is maintained of all access to the documents.
This is a nice way to give your clients secure access to their documents without having them phoning your firm each time they need a copy.
The system additions, workflows, and/or document templates contained in this add-on are included as examples only, and you are solely responsible for configuring the system to meet your needs and to comply with local regulatory requirements. We update and maintain this add-on as per our third-party liaison recommendations, but cannot guarantee the contents will always remain up-to-date for your region. Actionstep and other providers will not be liable under the law of tort, contract or otherwise for any loss of profits or any indirect or consequential loss or damage, however caused, arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this add-on.