CRM - Prospecting
Follow prospects from initial inquiry through to their engagement decision.
The purpose of the CRM workflow is to follow-up with prospects until they come into the office for an appointment so they can make a decision to engage the firm, while also tracking referral sources and return on investment for paid advertising and/or seminars. Extensive Wiki is built into the workflow so that staff may be easily trained on how to use the workflow.
Deborah Brash Consulting LLC (DBC) workflows may be installed in any live Actionstep system. They are ready for use upon installation, however, the workflows are completely customizable. Each workflow comes with a 60 minute tweaking session after installation. DBC will customize the pre-installed document templates listed under “Document Automation” with your firm’s electronic letterhead as part of the flat fee cost of the installed workflow.
Quick Look Video:
Listed here are a few of the features.
- Follow-up tasks with due dates hinged upon the dates of meetings
- Track follow-up status for prospect (Appointment scheduled, Follow-up for appointment, Referred out, No thank you, etc.)
- Track appointment status (Needs to be Scheduled, Scheduled, Completed, Canceled - Reschedule, etc.)
- Track requests for information (questionnaires)
- Track status of engagement agreements
- Reports on engagements by practice area, fee amount, attorney, referral sources
- Reports on number of inquiries and number of appointments by practice area
- Reports on number of conversions from appointment to engagement
- Reports on referral sources (human, paid advertising & seminars)
- Reports on dollar amount by referral source and practice area
- Workflow comes with pre-installed merge document templates for prospect letters (married/single) as well as confirmation letters for initial, and second initial appointments
- Pre-installed email merge templates for confirmation of initial, and second initial, and phone appointments
Contact D. Brash Consulting LLC for installation instructions.