D. Brash Consulting LLC workflows can be installed in any live Actionstep system. They are ready for use upon installation, and the workflows are completely customizable.
Each workflow comes with a 60 minute tweaking session after installation. D. Brash Consulting LLC will customize the pre-installed document templates listed under “Document Automation” with your firm’s electronic letterhead as part of the flat fee cost of the installed workflow (a $300 added value).
The workflow follows a client’s progress through their Estate Planning engagement in real time. Moving through steps prompts the user to enter important data and auto-assigns tasks. As data is entered, reports are automatically updated in real time.
- Draft tasks with due dates hinged upon the date of the signing meeting
- Workflow prompts staff to schedule meetings within designated timeframes to control length of engagement
- Reports show upcoming signing meetings with document drafting status
- Reports on engagements by type of estate plan, fee, attorney, referral sources
- Alerts and reports on important deadlines
- Track status of engagement agreements
- Track status of questionnaires (received or not)
- Document and email merge templates decrease administrative time and reduce errors
- Workflow comes with pre-installed merge document templates for client letters (married/single) and confirmation letters for initial, design and signing appointments
- Pre-installed email merge templates for confirmation of initial, design and signing appointments
- Maintain estate planning document information (document type & name, agents, trustees, original execution dates, most recent updates, funding info)
- Maintain client document execution dates for annual maintenance follow-up
- Maintain information and relationships for all participants in the Matter