Track deadlines, and utilize document automation and auto-assigned tasks to decrease administrative time and reduce errors.
This workflow may be used for the life of the client’s engagement with your firm. The workflow follows the client through their original engagement to draft and execute documents. Through the years, as the client may need to do restatements or amendments or draft additional documents, the same matter is used. There is a built-in restatement and amendment loop, as well as an optional “Annual Review” loop that will prompt the staff to correspond with the client annually. Extensive Wiki is built into the workflow so that staff may be easily trained on how to use the workflow.
Deborah Brash Consulting LLC (DBC) workflows may be installed in any live Actionstep system. They are ready for use upon installation, however, the workflows are completely customizable. Each workflow comes with a 60 minute tweaking session after installation. DBC will customize the pre-installed document templates listed under “Document Automation” with your firm’s electronic letterhead. Moving through the steps prompts the user the enter important data and auto-assigns tasks. As data is entered, reports are automatically updated in real time.
Listed here are a few of features.
- Drafting tasks with due dates hinged upon the date of the signing meeting
- Workflow prompts staff to schedule meetings within designated timeframe to control length of engagement
- Reports showing upcoming signing meetings with document drafting status.
- Reports on engagements by type of estate plan, fee, attorney, referral sources
- Alerts and reports on important deadlines
- Track status of engagement agreements
- Track status of questionnaires (received or not)
- Funding status of verification confirmation
- Annual Review status and alerts
- Restatement and Amendment drafting status
- Document and email merge templates decrease administrative time and reduce errors.
- Workflow comes with pre-installed merge document templates for client letters (married/single) as well as confirmation letters for initial, design and signing appointments.
- Pre-installed email merge templates for confirmation of initial, design and signing appointments.
- Maintain estate planning document information (document type & name, agents, trustees, original execution dates, most recent updates, funding info) in a document vault data collection
- Track assets and funding status in data collection that can be used for reporting on funding verifications.
- Maintain client document execution dates for annual maintenance follow-up
- Maintain information and relationships for all participants in the Matter
Contact D. Brash Consulting LLC for installation instructions.
Quick Look Video: