Gather information, track status, appeals, and recertification for a Medicaid application.
Introduction Workflow follows the preparation, submission and status of a Medicaid Application. Gather and maintain information on income, assets, and other information needed to make calculations. Use the client portal to provide automatic status updates to Applicant, Caregivers and Nursing Home Administrators. Extensive data collections provide ability to create detailed automated forms and letters.
D. Brash Consulting LLC workflows may be installed in any live Actionstep system. They are ready for use upon installation, however, the workflows are completely customizable. Each workflow comes with a 60 minute tweaking session after installation.
D. Brash Consulting LLC will customize the pre-installed document templates listed under “Document Automation” with your firm’s electronic letterhead as part of the flat fee cost of the installed workflow (a $300 added value). Document and email merge templates decrease administrative time and reduce errors.
Listed here are a few of the features.
Extensive Data Collections:
- File information, such as case number, date app filed, admission date, renewal date, facility
- Applicant & spouse information, such as DOB, SSN, Medicare #’s, supplemental insurance
- Financial information, such as assets and income types and values for both Applicant and Spouse
- Report on case file information and application status
- Report on Applicant details
- Report on financial information
- Workflow comes with pre-installed merge document templates responsible person letters as well as confirmation letters of meeting types (Initial and Signing)
- Pre-installed email merge templates for confirmation of meeting types (Initial and Signing)
Contact D. Brash Consulting LLC for installation instructions.
Quick Look Video: