Track attendee registrations, gather data and follow-up, and maintain ROI for each event.
- Register attendees by event and gather useful marketing data for each attendee.
- Track results by attendee for each seminar.
- Track follow-up for each attendee and return on investment for paid advertising.
- You can use this workflow in combination with the CRM workflow to track attendees through their initial appointment.
- Built-in document and email templates generate confirmations.
- This workflow may be used for simple workshops or complicated dinner seminars.
D. Brash Consulting LLC workflows may be installed in any live Actionstep system. They are ready for use upon installation, however, the workflows are completely customizable. Each workflow comes with a 60 minute tweaking session after installation. D. Brash Consulting LLC will customize the pre-installed document templates listed under “Document Automation” with your firm’s electronic letterhead as part of the flat fee cost of the installed workflow (a $300 added value). Document and email merge templates decrease administrative time and reduce errors.
Listed here are a few of the features.
- Reports on attendee data (number of seats, age group, marital status, meal choice, ad market, etc.)
- Reports on follow-up status for attendees (registered, canceled, no show, reschedule seminar, appointment scheduled, follow-up for appointment, no thank you, etc.)
- Attendee lists for use at event and as mailing lists
- Report on seminar results, number of appointments, return on investment for advertising
- Workflow comes with pre-installed confirmation letters and emails that generate with event date, time, location and meal information for dinner seminars
- Workflow comes with pre-installed excel templates for results report and attendee list
Contact D. Brash Consulting LLC for installation instructions.