Manage your client’s personal information to comply with GDPR European regulations.
This free template workflow and associated list views allow you to track consent for personal information data collection and manage inactive records that require deletion.
GDPR Conset Tracker Matter
- Matter Type allows you to record consent to hold personal information
- Relate this matter to associated work matters to record consent effectively
- Email templates to keep all parties informed of consent
- Automated tasks and emails during workflow steps
- Audit trail keeps track of all actions and when consent is given
- Link your company website to your Actionstep account via our webform feature and ensure to add a custom data field tick box so clients can opt in when submitting information. When they opt in, this will be recorded in the associated matter’s data fields.
GDPR Contact and Matter Views
- Custom Matter list view that displays time since record creation, time since last activity, time since last record access and time since last file note.
- Custom Contact list view that displays time since record creation, nationality, number of represented matters and if deceased.
- Filter by time period to track if any records have been inactive for over 1 to 7 years
- Sort by date to track your most recent and oldest records
- Set up a weekly Heads-up rule, emailed regularly to your inbox to track if any data is inactive and requires deletion.
The system additions, workflows, and/or document templates contained in this add-on are included as examples only, and you are solely responsible for configuring the system to meet your needs and to comply with local regulatory requirements. We update and maintain this add-on as per our third-party liaison recommendations, but cannot guarantee the contents will always remain up-to-date for your region. Actionstep and other providers will not be liable under the law of tort, contract or otherwise for any loss of profits or any indirect or consequential loss or damage, however caused, arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this add-on.