Office Procedures Manual
Manage your firm and remain compliant with SRA, COLP, COPF and more.
Audit Compliance have developed a comprehensive office procedures manual (OPM) which meets the requirements for the SRA code of conduct, SRA accounts rules, COLP and COFA responsibilities and all the major Quality standards, The Law Society’s Lexcel, CQS and WIQS, ISO 9001, SQM and LawNet.
The OPM also has a complete set of forms and templates for both a new starter practice or already established practice who wish to demonstrate that compliance and Quality. Audit Compliance have a complete Office Procedures Manual with law firm’s policies and procedures and forms.
We assist firms in making applications as a law firm and for ABS applications. Apart from saving many hours of work you can have the insurance that the OPM has already been audited and conforms with the requirements above.
By completing the data fields in the Office Procedure Manual Actionstep Matter, any legal professional can produce an SRA compliant OPM for their firm. Should any firm information change, the data field in question can be updated and a new updated document generated within seconds.
To remain SRA compliant, the OPM will be updated regularly and sent to you directly from Audit Compliance Ltd. By hosting the most recent version and generating the firm’s OPM companion document, these 2 documents together will allow your firm to be fully compliant. All documents generated over time will be saved in the Actionstep System Notes, providing a full audit trail over time.
Benefits of having the OPM hosted on Actionstep
By using Actionstep to generate your firms Office Procedure Manual you can save time filling in your firms’ information into the document. All of your previous versions and all changes made to your firms’ information will be saved in the audit trail for you to access and review. All the previous versions of your firms OPM will be saved in your account on the cloud and all versions can be easily viewed, downloaded, emailed or shared via the Actionstep client portal.
Please contact our Support Team for guidance on installation.
For more detailed information on pricing, please refer to the tab above.
- Client Complaint Form
- Complaint Management Form
- Client Satisfaction Form
- Job Description Form
- Person Specification Form
- Induction Form
- Overtime Request Form
- Holiday Request Form
- Travel Expenses Form
- Expenses Claim Form
- Illness Absence Form
- Training Request Form
- Training Evaluation Form
- Pre-Appraisal Preparation Form
- Pre-Appraisal Questionnaire - Sample
- Administration Appraisal Form
- Fee-Earner Appraisal Form
- Conveyancing Client Instruction Form CQS
- File Opening Form - General
- File Opening ID Check Form
- File Opening Form - Conveyancing
- File Opening Form – Commercial
- File Opening Form - Family
- File Opening Form – New Client in Family Proceedings
- File Opening Form – Lasting Power of Attorney
- File Opening Form - Company
- File Opening Form - Probate
- File Opening Form – Making a Will
- File Transfer Form
- File Summary Form
- File Review Form - General
- File Review Form – Conveyancing Purchase
- File Review Form – Conveyancing Sale
- Risk Assessment Form
- Notification of Risk Form
- Risk Management Analysis - Purchase
- Risk Management Analysis – Sale
- Business Continuity – Risk Matrix
- Business Continuity Completing Risk Matrix
- Cheque Requisition Form
- Billing Guide Form – Hourly
- Accident Book Form
- Accident Book Form - Visitor
- Accident Report Register
- Undertaking Given Form
- Undertaking Discharged Form
- Undertaking Records Form