Partner Success Manager
Partner Success Manager
The Partner Success team is part of the Global Partnership organization at Actionstep, responsible for developing/maintaining relationships with our most strategic partners. Partner Success Managers are a vital member of a broader account team responsible for driving the business, technical, and customer success strategic partner accounts by monitoring the adoption, delivery, implementation, and ROI of strategic partner success program benefits.
The purpose of your role
The Partner Success team is looking for a driven and detail-oriented Partner Success Manager (PSM). You will have responsibility for ensuring the business and technical success of our strategic and technology partners. Collaboration with partners is a primary responsibility, demonstrating comprehensive knowledge of the Actionstep platform. You will forge relationships with your partners, developing a deep technical understanding of their products and services, and share technical and industry best practices in support of partner business initiatives. The PSM also serves as point of contact for any major development/production support issues, connecting partners to correct resources for assistance, working with our technical support team to provide appropriate business and technical context to ensure resolution, and managing the partner’s expectations and communications through the resolution of issues.
The ideal partner PSM is a team player, enjoys working hard, exhibits professionalism, is dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations, building relationships, has excellent collaboration skills, is able to learn new technologies quickly, and uses their time efficiently. The PSM may be required to travel to partner sites and will need to be available for weekend on-call shifts shared amongst the Partner Success team.
What you will be doing
Success in this role is determined by a variety of different factors:
- Be able to effectively organize, manage, and communicate to an assigned portfolio of partner accounts, including but not limited to commissions, scheduling / running recurring check-in calls, QBRs of an agreed-upon frequency with partner, managing key designed partner contacts, goals, and ensuring partners are aware of and follow our processes and best practices.
- Be able to effectively manage, and respond to critical escalations, and provide recurring updates in a timely fashion until issues are resolved.
- Be able to successfully collaborate cross-departmentally (Partner Account Management, Customer Success, Support) to help partners achieve business objectives, realize the value in eligible partner success program benefits. As part of escalation management, PSMs are expected to have an indirect impact in partner metrics: Revenues, NPS (Customer Satisfaction), reduce ADC (Average Days to Close), help with case deflection initiatives where identified, and proactively reduce the overall number of cases escalations
- Leverage a comprehensive understanding of Actionstep platform to help partners achieve their business goals and outcomes by providing timely, proactive recommendations that will benefit partners’ ongoing investment in Actionstep.
- Monitor and identify trends in Actionstep product adoption and utilization, ensure major release readiness, and deliver proactive product communications as required
- Provide timely account or issue executive-level summary status reports both internally and to the partner.
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify and reduce renewal risks for both license and success plan subscription.
- Participate in issues, and act as an advocate for partners during the triage and resolution of high severity cases, driving business reliability and partner/customer satisfaction. Collaboration with the Customer Success team often required.
- Contribute and collaborate internally to the Actionstep team, share knowledge and best practices with team members, contribute to internal projects and initiatives.
What you need to know and what will help make you successful
- BA/BS Degree (or equivalent professional experience).
- Minimum of 3-5 years relevant work experience in one or more of the following: Partnerships, Channel and resellers, Technology Consulting, Customer Success, Technology Solutions Development, Technical and/or Solutions Architecture. — ideally with CRM or related applications (i.e. ERP systems ) in a SaaS environment.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Experience dealing with large scale, technologically complex accounts, which are constantly challenging product capabilities.
- Navigate and advise on efforts related to complex partner requests or projects involving multiple parties and enterprise systems, escalating for assistance if needed.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure.
- Aptitude both for analyzing technical concepts and translating them into business terms, and for mapping business requirements to technical features.
- Strong knowledge of business processes (Sales (Direct and Channel) Marketing, Service, Support), business applications, and automation.
- Familiarity with the database, application, and network technologies used in Cloud Computing (e.g. knowledge of network topologies and devices, database concepts and SQL, multi-tenancy).
- Experience within the legal industry is a plus
Who you will work with
- Partner Success Team
- Reporting to the VP Global Partnership & Strategy
Apply for this position
- Location: United States