CRM - Prospecting
Follow prospects from initial inquiry through to their engagement decision.
This workflow helps your firm stay on top of potential clients and follow-up until they make a decision to engage the firm. It can also track referral sources and return on investment for paid advertising and/or seminars.
D. Brash Consulting LLC workflows may be installed in any live Actionstep system. They are ready for use upon installation, however, the workflows are completely customizable. Each workflow comes with a 60 minute tweaking session after installation.
D. Brash Consulting LLC will customize the pre-installed document templates listed under “Document Automation” with your firm’s electronic letterhead as part of the flat fee cost of the installed workflow (a $300 added value). Document and email merge templates decrease administrative time and reduce errors.
Listed below are a few of the features.
- Follow-up tasks with due dates hinged upon the dates of meetings
- Track follow-up status for prospect (Appointment scheduled, Follow-up for appointment, Referred out, No thank you, etc.)
- Track appointment status (Needs to be Scheduled, Scheduled, Completed, Canceled - Reschedule, etc.)
- Track requests for information (questionnaires)
- Track status of engagement agreements
- Reports on engagements by practice area, fee amount, attorney, referral sources
- Reports on number of inquiries and number of appointments by practice area
- Reports on number of conversions from appointment to engagement
- Reports on referral sources (human, paid advertising & seminars)
- Reports on dollar amount by referral source and practice area
- Workflow comes with pre-installed merge document templates for prospect letters (married/single) as well as confirmation letters for initial, and second initial appointments
- Pre-installed email merge templates for confirmation of initial, and second initial, and phone appointments