Track deadlines, and utilize document automation and auto-assigned tasks to decrease administrative time and reduce errors.
D. Brash Consulting LLC workflows can be installed in any live Actionstep system. They are ready for use upon installation, and the workflows are completely customizable.
Each workflow comes with a 60 minute tweaking session after installation. D. Brash Consulting LLC will customize the pre-installed document templates listed under “Document Automation” with your firm’s electronic letterhead as part of the flat fee cost of the installed workflow (a $300 added value).
The workflow follows a client’s progress through their Estate Planning engagement in real time. Moving through steps prompts the user to enter important data and auto-assigns tasks. As data is entered, reports are automatically updated in real time.
- Draft tasks with due dates hinged upon the date of the signing meeting
- Workflow prompts staff to schedule meetings within designated timeframes to control length of engagement
- Reports show upcoming signing meetings with document drafting status
- Reports on engagements by type of estate plan, fee, attorney, referral sources
- Alerts and reports on important deadlines
- Track status of engagement agreements
- Track status of questionnaires (received or not)
- Document and email merge templates decrease administrative time and reduce errors
- Workflow comes with pre-installed merge document templates for client letters (married/single) and confirmation letters for initial, design and signing appointments
- Pre-installed email merge templates for confirmation of initial, design and signing appointments
- Maintain estate planning document information (document type & name, agents, trustees, original execution dates, most recent updates, funding info)
- Maintain client document execution dates for annual maintenance follow-up
- Maintain information and relationships for all participants in the Matter