Maintain important filing deadlines and decedent personal and financial information while ensuring deadlines are met.
This workflow follows the progress of a Probate engagement in real time. Moving through steps such as “Opening the Estate” and “Estate Administration” prompt the user to enter important data and auto-assigns tasks. As data is entered, reports are automatically updated in real time.
D. Brash Consulting LLC workflows may be installed in any live Actionstep system. They are ready for use upon installation, however, the workflows are completely customizable. Each workflow comes with a 60 minute tweaking session after installation.
D. Brash Consulting LLC will customize the pre-installed document templates listed under “Document Automation” with your firm’s electronic letterhead as part of the flat fee cost of the installed workflow (a $300 added value). Document and email merge templates decrease administrative time and reduce errors.
Listed below are a few of the features.
- Tasks with due dates hinged upon the date of death and other key dates to ensure deadlines are met
- Alerts on key filing dates, such as inheritance tax return and inventory due dates
Extensive Data Collections:
- File information, such as case number, estate value, EIN, state/county, original will received or not, representative type & authority, solvent or not, and many more
- Decedent information, such as DOD, SSN, family members, beneficiaries
- Financial information, track requests for & information on date of death values for each asset
- Key dates such as, date estate opened, state & federal inheritance tax return due dates, date inventory due, date of distribution and many more
- Report on case file information and case status
- Report on decedent details
- Report on financial information and status of information requests
- Report on key dates and deadlines
- Letters such as date of death valuation letters and letters to beneficiaries may be uploaded and can utilize contact records to automate creation
- Workflow comes with pre-installed merge document templates for executor/personal representative letters as well as confirmation letters of meeting types (Initial, Signing, Final Accounting and Closing)
- Pre-installed email merge templates for confirmation of meeting types (Initial, Signing, Final Accounting and Closing)
Contact D. Brash Consulting LLC for installation instructions.
Quick Look Video: