A message to our customers from our Global President:
At Actionstep, we have been tracking developments in relation to the COVID-19 pandemic carefully.
The health and productivity of our people across our international teams and the continuity of our customers’ business operations are paramount to me and everyone at Actionstep at this time.
One of the major benefits of Actionstep being built in the cloud is that you can access and work in your Actionstep system from anywhere, at any time, on any device. This has always been true, but is perhaps more important now than ever before.
In the same way I am sure all of you have been making plans for how your teams will work effectively through this, I would like to update you on the steps Actionstep is taking in order to protect our people and support your business continuity through this global crisis.
- Normal Service Continues: Our customer support, development, product strategy, go-to-market and all other business teams will continue to provide normal service to our Actionstep users and partners. We have implemented remote working or alternating home/office arrangements to facilitate this and keep everyone as isolated and healthy as possible.
- Communication & Collaboration: As a global company, we have always extensively used cloud-based collaboration and communication tools such as Microsoft Teams and Office 365 in conjunction with our own software, so our people do not need any time to learn new tools in order to stay productive.
- Embracing Virtual: All our regular face to face customer meetings and marketing events will be delivered in virtual formats, where possible, or postponed.
- Working From Home Tips: We will focus our regular product Spotlights and How tos on the tools and features within Actionstep that can be utilized and configured to support client experience, team tasks and working from home.
There is no change to how you contact Actionstep – please find a list of ways to get in touch below:
- Actionstep support chat: At the bottom right of your Actionstep screen you will see the Actonstep Support chat widget. You can use this from any screen in Actionstep to communicate with our support staff.
- Actionstep Support team email: Email our team at email@example.com with any questions.
- Certified Partner Support: If you have a support arrangement with one of our Certified Partners, you should contact them using their usual channels with any questions related to your system.
- Support Calls: Call us at our usual numbers listed on www.actionstep.com for each region.
We hope you all maintain healthy productive working practices over the coming weeks. We will continue to assess the impact of COVID-19 developments and I will provide further updates if necessary.
David Hepburn, Global President, Actionstep
How Actionstep is Embracing the Future of Work with Unlimited Leave
Find out why Actionstep decided to test unlimited paid leave for all employees for a year—and why your firm or business might consider it, too.Read More
7 Best TED Talks for Lawyers Who Want to be Challenged to Think in New Ways
Looking for motivation or a new point of view? Here, we’ve collected seven of the best TED Talks for lawyers who want to be challenged to think in new ways about critical issues.Read More
Cloud Adoption for Law Firms: 6 Common Challenges and How to Overcome Them
For law firms, adopting cloud-based practice management software is complex, from change management to cost to business disruption. Learn six common challenges along with simple ways to overcome them.Read More