A message to our customers from our Global President:
At Actionstep, we have been tracking developments in relation to the COVID-19 pandemic carefully.
The health and productivity of our people across our international teams and the continuity of our customers’ business operations are paramount to me and everyone at Actionstep at this time.
One of the major benefits of Actionstep being built in the cloud is that you can access and work in your Actionstep system from anywhere, at any time, on any device. This has always been true, but is perhaps more important now than ever before.
In the same way I am sure all of you have been making plans for how your teams will work effectively through this, I would like to update you on the steps Actionstep is taking in order to protect our people and support your business continuity through this global crisis.
- Normal Service Continues: Our customer support, development, product strategy, go-to-market and all other business teams will continue to provide normal service to our Actionstep users and partners. We have implemented remote working or alternating home/office arrangements to facilitate this and keep everyone as isolated and healthy as possible.
- Communication & Collaboration: As a global company, we have always extensively used cloud-based collaboration and communication tools such as Microsoft Teams and Office 365 in conjunction with our own software, so our people do not need any time to learn new tools in order to stay productive.
- Embracing Virtual: All our regular face to face customer meetings and marketing events will be delivered in virtual formats, where possible, or postponed.
- Working From Home Tips: We will focus our regular product Spotlights and How tos on the tools and features within Actionstep that can be utilized and configured to support client experience, team tasks and working from home.
There is no change to how you contact Actionstep – please find a list of ways to get in touch below:
- Actionstep support chat: At the bottom right of your Actionstep screen you will see the Actonstep Support chat widget. You can use this from any screen in Actionstep to communicate with our support staff.
- Actionstep Support team email: Email our team at email@example.com with any questions.
- Certified Partner Support: If you have a support arrangement with one of our Certified Partners, you should contact them using their usual channels with any questions related to your system.
- Support Calls: Call us at our usual numbers listed on www.actionstep.com for each region.
We hope you all maintain healthy productive working practices over the coming weeks. We will continue to assess the impact of COVID-19 developments and I will provide further updates if necessary.
David Hepburn, Global President, Actionstep
Client Experience & Pricing Innovation at Law Firms
We looked at two key topics at our October customer & community event. 1. Excellence in Client Experience and 2. Innovative Pricing Models in Challenging Times. We also heard from one leading firm - Bytherules Conveyancing - on how they used technology and pricing to disrupt the traditional legal sector and create successful outcomes for clients and their firm. Read our key takeaways and see how you can apply client experience and pricing innovation at your firm.Read More
Big bang or steady evolution? Innovation that's right for your firm.
Innovation means different things for different firms. Operational excellence, business growth initiatives, client experience... What are the drivers of innovation at your firm? How do you prioritize? How do you manage change & measure success? Rethink how you market your law firm - today's opportunities to stand out. Design an innovation approach that's right for your firm. Read these practical takeaways to help your firm evolve & grow.Read More
Actionstep Product Update June 2020
Living where lawyers live - Our goal with our new outlook add-in for Microsoft 365 is to make sure that Actionstep is living where lawyers live.Read More